Pre-planning your funeral should be a natural part of life, because it provides you with time to make end-of-life decisions in a calm and rational atmosphere. Start the online planning process now, or meet with one of our pre-planning advisors. It just makes sense.
It’s All About Taking Control
Given time to consider it, you’ll quickly realize that pre-planning is all about ensuring that your wishes are known, so they can be acted upon when the time comes. Making the commitment to planning ahead:
- Is easy. There’s no health questionnaire or physical exam required. Absolutely everyone can make a pre-plan, and there is no waiting for return documents. The plan is completed, and put on file in our office.
- Lets your family clearly know your wishes.
Relieves your family members of making very personal decisions on your behalf at the time of need.
- Can protect your family from the ravages of inflation.
- Your expenses can be covered when you need them to be, through a pre-payment plan.
By pre-planning with us, you’re assured that your final wishes are known. This relieves your family of the burden of making difficult decisions, under emotional duress. Through pre-funding your plan, expenses will be covered when you need them to be. That’s guaranteed. Our plans offer a variety of payment options to fit most everyone. Choose the payment option that’s right for you.
Does Pre-planning Require Pre-payment?
The simple answer is just two letters: No. You can set plan to paper by simply recording your wishes, and leave it for your family to pay for your desired services at the time of your passing. Or, you can protect you and your family from inflation, by pre-funding your plan. This ensures your expenses will be covered when you need them to be. When you choose to pre-fund your final arrangements, your money is put in a state-approved trust account or top-rated insurance company until required. After your pre-plan is paid for in full, our price is guaranteed. You will never have to pay more for the items you have already paid for. Another point we’d like to stress: When you pre-plan with Beside Stillwaters, your plan will go where you go. No matter where you reside at the time of your passing, no matter what funeral home you choose to work with, your plan will be transferable to any funeral home in the United States.
We Are Here To Help
We know that arranging or pre-planning a funeral can be difficult, which is why we are here for you every step of the way.
Laying the foundation for a well thought out plan for you or a loved one takes a bit of time, but, it’s worth every moment spent. After all, you’re setting the stage for a more relaxed and enjoyable life, because you’ll have the peace-of-mind preparedness brings. Here’s what to do to get started:
- Prepare a contact list of individuals who should be notified in a medical emergency or death.
- Write an obituary or simply jot down information you would like included in an obituary.
- Decide where obituary and memorial information should appear.
Choose the type of service you would like including the burial you prefer and make those arrangements. You will need to decide:
- Cemetery lot location
- Casket type; cremation urn type
- Vault or sectional crypt
- Type of service: religious, military, non-denominational, or fraternal
- The contact details for the funeral home you designate to care for you
- Pallbearers, music, flowers, scripture or other readings
- Charity to receive donations in lieu of flowers, if donations are preferred
- Select the speakers and the eulogies that you would want to represent you.
- Decide what organizations or church will benefit from memorial donations in your name.