Death is an ultimate reality and we all have to die one day or the other. The funeral is the final farewell to any loved one and it must be implemented in the perfect manner. The important point to understand is that it can only be implemented in a perfect manner when it is well planned in advance. You cannot afford to have certain lapses during the course of the funeral. Unfortunately, very few of us are smart enough to give this aspect a serious thought. Here are some important aspects to emphasize on the importance of a funeral plan.
- Makes it easy for the family to go through the proceedings. Death of a loved one is a testing time for the family. It can become more difficult in the absence of clear instructions from the deceases about funeral arrangements. They may be at a loss to decide about the burial or cremation of the deceased. They may as well have differences in the expenditure to be made on the funeral. It is wiser to leave behind a funeral plan to make such decisions easier for the family.
- Lets you assume the financial costs of a funeral. Funerals can be expensive and it may be worrisome for the family to handle the financial aspects of a funeral. Planning for a funeral in advance is always helpful in arranging finances to cover the funeral proceedings. It will allow the family to access the left behind funeral coverage funds if the funeral is planned in advance.
- A well-planned funeral carries a deep sense of relief for the family. In the time of deep despair, a grieving family cannot afford the lapses in the funeral proceedings. A well though the funeral plan will ensure smooth administration of funeral proceedings and a sense of relief for the bereaved family. All this is a very difficult proposition if it is planned in a short span of time in the absence of a funeral plan.
- A funeral plan is the most appropriate way to express your final wishes. We all have preferences in life and there must be some to follow after death. A funeral plan is the best way to lay down such wishes. They may be relating to the proceedings of the funeral service, music to be played at certain times, and what all is to be read during the proceedings. Some may not even want to have a funeral ceremony and opt for simple cremation at a crematory. Regardless of what a deceased wished for after his death, the last wishes should form part of the funeral plan for the ease of family.
- A well-thought funeral plan is a way to express love for the family after death. Leaving behind a thought-provoking and touching funeral plan is an ultimate expression of care for the grieving family (by the deceased). Such a funeral plan will leave a lasting impression on the family that will be remembered for long in their fondest of the memories.